In connection with your transaction, South Coast Toyota may acquire information about you as described in this notice, which we handle as stated in this notice. This does not apply to information obtained in a non-financial transaction.
- We collect non-public personal information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on credit applications, leases, installment sale contracts or other documents and forms in connection with a financial transaction;
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates or others, and;
- Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency, financial institution or vehicle manufacturer.
- We may disclose all of the information we collect, as described above, to companies that perform marketing services or other functions on our behalf or to other financial institutions with whom we have joint marketing agreements. We may make such disclosures about you as a consumer, customer, or former customer.
- We may also disclose non-public personal information about you as a consumer, customer, or former customer, to non-affiliated third parties as permitted by law.
- We do not rent or sell our client list or mailing list to third parties.
- We restrict access to non-public personal information about you to those employees who need to know that information to provide products and services to you. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard your non-personal information.