Peace of mind with every new vehicle.
Toyota is devoted to safety and dependability, and proper vehicle maintenance is important to both. That's why we include a no cost maintenance plan1
with the purchase or lease of every new Toyota for 2 years or 25,000 miles, whichever comes first. 24-hour roadside assistance2
is also included for 2 years, regardless of mileage.
Toyota-trained technicians will help you fulfill maintenance obligations and help improve your Toyota's overall performance, while keeping a complete history of maintenance visits. Toyota will also deliver timely reminders before your scheduled maintenance.
ToyotaCare Scheduled Factory Maintenance Covers:3
- Inspect and adjust all fluid levels
- Replace engine oil and oil filter4
- Rotate Tires
- Multi-point vehicle inspection
24-Hr. Roadside Assistance
ToyotaCare features 24-hr. roadside assistance5
for those days when you need a tire changed, or a door unlocked.
24-Hour Roadside Assistance Covers:
- Battery jump starts
- Tire service
- Emergency fuel delivery
- Lockout protection
- 1 Covers normal factory scheduled service. Plan is 2 years or 25,000 miles, whichever comes first. See Toyota dealer for details and exclusions. Valid only in the continental U.S. and Alaska.
- 2 Prius Plug-in Hybrid comes with an extra year of roadside assistance, for a total of 3 years from date of first use. Does not include parts and fluids, except emergency fuel delivery.
- 3 Excludes those items listed in the Warranty and Maintenance Guide under Special Operating Conditions.
- 4 Consult the vehicles Warranty and Maintenance Guide for factory-recommended services and intervals.
- 5 Does not include parts and fluids, except emergency fuel delivery.