SOUTH COAST TOYOTA SERVICE CENTER
The right tires not only help contribute to your vehicle’s handling and performance, but can also impact fuel efficiency and safety as well.
If your tires are showing signs of wear, you can get exact replacements for the original tires at a competitive price at South Coast Toyota Service Center. Our Factory trained and certified Toyota Technicians will ensure that your tires are mounted, balanced and inflated to match your Toyota vehicle’s specifications.
Keep your Toyota a Toyota by replacing your original tires at South Coast Toyota Service Center. Schedule your tire service today!
How often is replacement needed?
- Inspection of tires is recommended at each regular service visit.
Indicators replacement may be needed:
- Current tread level is at the wear indicators
- Cuts, tears, bubbles, cracking, or uneven treadwear
- Age of the tires (DOT number)
- Poor ride quality
Why is it important?
- Worn tires have an adverse effect on acceleration, braking, and cornering of vehicle
- New tires drastically improve stopping distance
- See illustration below for stopping distance comparison
Keep your tires in top shape with this great deal. When you buy tires from a Toyota dealer, factory-trained technicians will make sure they're installed right. Plus, you get 2 years of road hazard coverage.1124-month road hazard coverage begins on customer’s original purchase date of eligible tires installed at a Toyota dealer. Tires purchased on or after May 1, 2020, are covered at 100% for two years. See a Toyota dealer for details and restrictions.